cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate the new project by using KSDK2.0

a8Chcx
Contributor V

Hi,

I am using KDS3.2.0, KSDK2.0 sample project on FRDM-K66F. Sample projects are working fine. I have the following questions:

1) When I use the sample project, all files are not in my new project, just the link to the files. How can I copy the all original files to my new project?

2) If I choose to copy to my project, I can't go through the compiling and didn't copy the files to my new project...

3) If I am using KSDK2.0 wizard to generate my project, all required files are in my new project. But, there is other files, like Lwip, USB stack, and etc...So, if I want to use Lwip, I have to copy all required files into my new project?

On FRDM-K64F, I am using KSDK3.1.0, KSDK1.2 and PE, all required files are in my new project.

But, with KSDK2.0, there is no PE, if I want to add new driver, or stack, how can do it without PE tool? Do I have to copy all required files from KSDK 2.0 directory? It is really hard to do, right?

Thanks,

Christie

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Christie:

I suggest you start with Kinetis SDK Project Generator Tool, it can create new kinetis v1&v2 projects quickly and easily, or clone existing projects.

Download the tool from this link

Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs|NXP

Here is a step by step guide.

Working with FreeRTOS projects using KDS and Kinetis SDK Project Generator tool

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

a8Chcx
Contributor V

Hi Daniel,

I am using SDK Project Generator tool to generate my KSDK2.0 project. After the project is generated, I can't add the new functions that I want, like CANBUS, LWIP stack, USB stack, and etc...The original way is that I used PE to add the new functions, but for KSDK2.0, I can't do it anymore. What is the best way to add new function on existing project, manually add?

Thanks,

Christie

0 Kudos