Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kinetis FRDM-K22F tpm

Jump to solution
kentgu
Contributor III

hi,

Now I want to realize PWM output using FRDM-K22F tpm to with IAR. In "c:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\Examples\frdmk22f\driver_example" folder, there is no tpm demo project. I copy the project"c:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\Examples\frdmk22f\driver_example\gpio", and move the content of main.c from "c:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\Examples\frdmkl02z\driver_example\tpm".

I just copy

"

volatile uinit32_t cnt = 0;

int32_t setp = 1;

tpm_general_config_t driverInfo;

"

report the error "Error[Pe020]:identifier "tpm_general_config_t" is undefined.

I try several solution, still can't solve it.

#1,Include "fsl_tpm_driver.h" in the top side of main.c because :tpm_general_config_t" is defined in the "fsl_tpm_driver.h", can't work.

#2, In"ksdk_platform_lib" increase "tpm" folder, the folder include "fsl_tpm_common.c", "fsl_tpm_driver.c",fsl_tpm_driver.h", fsl_tpm_hal.c", "fsl_tpm_hal.h". And make new "libksdk_platform.a", can't work.    

Any reply is appreciated.

thanks!

Kent

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi kent gu,

Actually, KSDK1.3.0 have the PWM code, it is not TPM, just FTM, K22F have FTM module, not named as TPM, FTM is the enhanced TPM module.

Please run the code in path: C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\frdmk22f\driver_examples\ftm

This is the code which you need.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,

Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi kent gu,

Actually, KSDK1.3.0 have the PWM code, it is not TPM, just FTM, K22F have FTM module, not named as TPM, FTM is the enhanced TPM module.

Please run the code in path: C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\frdmk22f\driver_examples\ftm

This is the code which you need.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,

Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!