Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ke02z run only in debug

Jump to solution
surajka
Contributor III

Hello,

I am using processor expert with keil. The problem is that my program runs in debug only. It's not running at por. As I read in the other threads, there is no "librarian" settings found in PE. I am running from internal oscillator. 32khz oscillator is connected but not configured to use. Another problem is that I have to flash the program before debugging(= flashing two times, one when starting debugging and another before that).

Using my own board, opensda that comes with fdrm-ke02z. Fdrm processor is disconnected removing jumper resistor

. Kindly help. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Suraj,

I think the root cause is relate to the hardware circuit and you can go for a test again by following the steps below.

1. Just remain the mini-system after remove the stuffs on your own board;

2. Debug and program the KExx_DRV_lib projects to mini-system;

3. Check out the run result of the after programming and POR;

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
surajka
Contributor III

Hello Jeremy,

Now the PE project has started to running after flashing, but not after por. The kexx_DRV_lib projects still fail to start on por/after flashing. I think the reset circuitry is clean, I have .1uF cap at the reset pin. Voltage at the reset pin is stable.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Suraj,

I think the root cause is relate to the hardware circuit and you can go for a test again by following the steps below.

1. Just remain the mini-system after remove the stuffs on your own board;

2. Debug and program the KExx_DRV_lib projects to mini-system;

3. Check out the run result of the after programming and POR;

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
surajka
Contributor III

Hello Jeremy,

It worked. Thank you. I had capacitive load on some of the analog inputs(for filtering). Disconnected the inputs and its working fine.

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Suraj,

Before answer your question, I'd like to get the more information about the question.

Did the FRDM-KEXX Driver Library package run well on your own board or not?

Did the demo code work well on the FRDM-KE02 board or not?

FRDM-KEXX Driver Library package:https://www.nxp.com/webapp/sps/download/preDownload.jsp
Have a great day,
Ping

0 Kudos
surajka
Contributor III

The kexx_DRV projects as such do not run on my board unless I am debugging(very slow since I have 32khz crystal). They ran well on the freedom board. Similar is the project created by PE. Is my hardware the problem? But it's running smooth in debugging.

0 Kudos