k22 usb device descriptors

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

k22 usb device descriptors

Contributor I

I am using the MCU MK22FN512VLL12.My problem is that I can receive 8-byte device requests,
but the device descriptors can't be sent out. And Cause some Error flags, PIDERR BTOERR BTSERR

so what is the possible reason and how to solve this problem ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Cai,

Could you please provide more details of your application? I recommend you to check the reference manual in chapter 43.4.11 Error Interrupt Status register (USBx_ERRSTAT). There you will find description about each error source that you might be falling into.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Thanks !

When the PC recognizes that there is a USB device inserted, it will send a device request. K22    will send  device descriptors to the PC after receiving an 8-byte device request. That's the    problem. K22 can't send device descriptors.The PC will not be able to enter the next    configuration.

I know the reason of these errors, but I don't know how to deal with  them。Which registers need    to be modified

Best regards,

Cai

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Cai,

If you have incorrect data being sent or expected the transfers will fail, which is presumably what is happening. Please check the below thread from a customer that was experiencing Turnaround Timeout error as well.

https://community.nxp.com/thread/308999 

In addition, I recommend you to monitor USB traffic with a USB analyzer.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos