cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use SPI function with KEA8

steetven_er45yer
Contributor I

hi,

I  try to use S9KEAZN8AMTG to control a driver IC with SPI in interrupt-driven mode, and set  S9KEAZN8AMTG in master mode. i try to read "KEA8 Sub-Family Reference Manual" ,and to find a way to control SPI wire, But I have no idea how to start. if you can give me a sample program.

thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies

steetven_er45yer
Contributor I

hi,

Attached is the code I am debugging, please help to check it. In addition, I don’t want to make this code public, can you help me set it as non-public

0 Kudos

steetven_er45yer
Contributor I

Hi,Robin_shen

i use PB4 as MISO. When I download the program to the MCU, it can work normally. But after re-power on, MISO no longer receives external changes. Then I transplanted the MISO function to PB3, and the function was normal after power on. Can you help me analyze where the problem is with the configuration?

This is my configuration about SPI

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi steetven,

The PTB4 pin defaults to the NMI_b function.
Driving the NMI signal low forces a non-maskable interrupt, if the NMI function is selected on the corresponding pin.
It is not recommended to use this pin for other functions.

PTB4 NMI_b.pngNon-maskable interrupt.png

If you must use this pin, you need to configure SIM_SOPT[NMIE].

SIM_SOPT[NMIE].png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

steetven_er45yer
Contributor I

Thank you for your reply, wait for me to try to modify it and tell you result

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi steetven,

You can find examples in Quick Start Package for the FRDM-KEAZ evaluation board(FRDM-KEA-QSP). Please open these examples by using S32 Design Studio for Arm 2018.R1 – Windows/Linux

FRDM-KEA-QSP.pngDriver Test SW for KEAZN32.png
Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos