Need Sensor Fusion project for custom board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Sensor Fusion project for custom board

Sruss
Contributor II

We have a custom board with a K22F Kinetis microcontroller and we use MCUXpresso to compile code for it. We want to have access to the magnetic calibration feature in the Windows Sensor Fusion Toolbox app because our board has an NXP FXOS8700 magnetometer that we need to calibrate.  The Windows app cannot send code to our board because we program it over the JTAG connector.

Does anyone know how to get source code for a complete MCUXpresso C/C++ Project that we could adapt for our board?  My thought is that we would only need to set up the pin muxing and I2C to use the correct port.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

CarlosGarabito
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You download the SDK and add it to the MCUXpresso, in it are the examples of the magnetometer, so when you import an example from the sdk, for the case of the k22 the motherboard examples are from the fxls8964 only, but in the k64 it includes the fxos8700, however, you can pull the libraries from one to the other for your development of your board.

0 Kudos

Sruss
Contributor II

I don't understand which SDK you are discussing.  The SDK for our K22 does not have any application examples.  Is there an SDK specifically for Sensor Fusion? If so, where do I find it?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

CarlosGarabito
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you need to go to the following link https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/welcome, and select the corresponding board and do what I mentioned above

CarlosGarabito_0-1680108138302.png

CarlosGarabito_1-1680108138302.png

0 Kudos