cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK22FN128 for Wavelets

carlosdelfino
Contributor II

Hello
First of all a successful 2017 for all of us.

I'm looking for examples of algorithms in C for applying the concept of wavelets to identify ECG patterns with data collected by an MK22FN128, I'm still not sure that this microcontroller was the right choice, but so far its specification seems to be the most appropriate, In particular by the ADC of 16 bits, its speed and low consumption.

Well the focus is the wavelets for detection of standards for diagnosis and filtering of the signal, at the moment I am reading the book Bioeletrical Signal Processing in Cardiac and Neurological Application, but it does not bring very practical examples in C, it presents very well the mathematical formulas, But I'm still having trouble starting to convert such formulas to encoded algorithms.

Labels (1)
2 Replies

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Carlos Delfino

I recommend you to download and use the SDK libraries for your device; Welcome to MCUXpresso | MCUXpresso Config Tools 

SDK libraries include CMSIS Library, and here you can find DSP libraries to develop your mathematical application. You can find in the follow document steps to add this library to your project: Adding CMSIS-DSP Library to a KSDK 2.x project in Kinetis Design Studio 

For your reference you can also check the follow AppNote, in section 3.4 they implement a method to detect EKG and calculate Heart rate: http://cache.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/application-notes/AN4644.pdf

Hope this information helps you
Have a great day,
Jorge Alcala

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

carlosdelfino
Contributor II

A colleague in face of the doubt I presented suggested the book "Digital Signal Processing Using the ARM Cortex M4" de Donald Reay, it really hit my need.

And my biggest problem is still dealing with the algorithms for Wavelets with the best performance architecture.

0 Kudos