cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lin Stack - How to check for Wakeup request for Master on UART

vikasmalik22
Contributor II

Hi,

I would like to know which flag or status, I can use in Lin Stack using UART to check when the UART isr is called on Master if there is a wakeup request or not.

Is there any API or flag to check this?

Thanks & Regards,

Vikas

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Vikas Malik ,

Sleep mode wake up recovery method is interrupt.

So, if you want to know the wake up, you can change a flag status in the ISR, then in the normal run code, you just need to check the flag in the ISR status, when the interrupt happens, the wakeup will happen.

I think you can define a flag by yourself, then use it.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

vikasmalik22
Contributor II

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for your reply. I will try that out. 

Cheers,

Vikas

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI Vikas Malik

You are welcome!

After you test it, if you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

vikasmalik22
Contributor II

The problem I am having is once the Master goes to sleep state conf->word_status.bit.gotosleep is set to 1.

But once I read the status of this bit using l_ifc_read_status() where it clears the status as below.

*((l_u16*)(conf->word_status)) = 0; and then it doesn't get updated when the wakeup calls or UART_ISR is being triggered. 

0 Kudos