cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KL03Z32CAF4 Error Erasing flash of device

vincenzogiudici
Contributor I

Hello

i was using a KL03Z32CAF4 to develop an application...When I launch the debugging is stopped with this error "Error Erasing flash of device"

what should i do?

Initializing.

Target has been RESET and is active.

CMD>CM C:\Freescale\KDS_3.0.0\eclipse\plugins\com.pemicro.debug.gdbjtag.pne_2.1.5.201507151627\win32\gdi\P&E\supportFiles_ARM\Freescale\KL0x\freescale_kl03z32m4_1x32x8k_pflash.arp

Initializing.

Initialized.

;version 1.02, 02/13/2014, Copyright 2014 P&E Microcomputer Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. www.pemicro.com [kl_03z32k_n_pflash_m0]

;device freescale, kl03z32m4, 1x32x8k, desc=pflash

;begin_cs device=$00000000, length=$00008000, ram=$20000000

Loading programming algorithm ...

Done.

CMD>EM

Erasing.

Module could not be erased.

Error Erasing flash of device

Error occured during Flash programming.

PE-ERROR: Error downloading to the device.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi vincenzo giudicissi,

Please check your KL03 hardware at first, you should make sure your board hardware design is correct.

1. reset_b pin have 4.7K to 10K pullup resistor, and 0.1uf capacitor to ground.

2. NMI_b pin have 4.7K to 10K pullup resistor

3.SWD_DIO have 10K pullup

Besides, before you download the code, did you choose the correct debug interface? Which debugger you are using?

Do you have JLINK debugger? You can use the JLINK , and JLINK_commander interface to check, whether it can identify the cortex M0+ core through SWD interface.

If can't find the core, it should be the hardware problem, if Jlink commander can find the core, then hardware have no problem, you should check the software configuration.

Please check it at first, any question update information, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

vincenzogiudici
Contributor I

Hi Jingjing Zhou,

I have checked the hardware and it is as you say.

In addition, the KL03 32K 24QFN I can program it ..

I use PEMicro Multilink Universal for debugging, and Processor Expert to set the configuration.

Thank you

0 Kudos

vincenzogiudici
Contributor I

Thank you,

I solved the problem.

I was using a programming cable too long.

Thanks again

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

That's very good to hear you solved the problem.

The programming cable really can't be too long.

Thanks for your solution sharing.

Regards,

Jingjing

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos