Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEAZ128 DOES NOT remain working after restart the board

Jump to solution
Roc_Wang
Contributor I

Hi NXP,

We are using KEAZ128, I create a simple DS project just to light up LED,  it is working normally after loading is completed, but when I power down and power up the board again, the LED won't light up again. i.e. it seems programmes didn't flash inside the flash. I have attached my project code, can you advice what could be wrong with my project setting please?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello

To disable the NMI you can do it through the NMIE field from the SIM_SOPT0 register. To use it as gpio please make sure to keep the pin high during the reset.
The NMI pin will still be the NMI function when you power on the chip even you already disable it, so, it's better to keep the NMI pin high during power on.

Let me know if this is helpful, if you have more questions do not hesitate to ask me.
Best regards,
Omar

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello
Hope you are well. When you load the code I suggest you do it through this configuration.

nxf54944_0-1620080439418.png

Let me know if this is helpful, if you have more questions do not hesitate to ask me.
Best regards,
Omar

0 Kudos
Roc_Wang
Contributor I

Thank you, I did it ,but the board does not work after power on.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello

Can you share me in detail the debug configurations you are using? Specifically the debugger and startup tabs.
I did the test with the code you provided, only changed the pins in order to match with the Leds on my board; and the code was executed after I powered on the board.

nxf54944_0-1620243988504.png

I'm looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Omar

0 Kudos
Roc_Wang
Contributor I

Thank you very much for your help !

It works normally now, and I think it can not work after power on because of the NMI port.

So if I want to use the NMI port as a gpio port,  should I define the ISR of NMI port at first ?

0 Kudos
Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello

To disable the NMI you can do it through the NMIE field from the SIM_SOPT0 register. To use it as gpio please make sure to keep the pin high during the reset.
The NMI pin will still be the NMI function when you power on the chip even you already disable it, so, it's better to keep the NMI pin high during power on.

Best regards,
Omar

0 Kudos
Roc_Wang
Contributor I

Get it, thank you !

0 Kudos
Roc_Wang
Contributor I

Btw, the IDE is S32DS.

0 Kudos