Is there any documentation describing all KSDK and processor expert functionality?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any documentation describing all KSDK and processor expert functionality?

christophertsch
Contributor III

I am having trouble getting my hands around what the SDK and processor expert do for me and how to apply them. Examples would be good too. I like documents because you can search them.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

anthony_huereca
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Christopher,

I would suggest reading the Kinetis SDK Release Notes, and the Kinetis SDK FAQ which will give you a good overview of what Kinetis SDK does, why it's useful, which devices are supported by it, and how to get started. Kinetis SDK comes with multiple examples in the /demos folder.

Processor Expert is a GUI tool for configuring a device and drivers, and can work in conjunction with Kinetis SDK, though it can also work without it. I'd suggest going through the Processor Expert community: Processor Expert Software and this how-to guide to use PEx with KSDK on a FRDM-K64. There's a lot of other info on our web and on blogs about Processor Expert and getting started with it.

Hope that helps!

Anthony

0 Kudos