I am unable to set file creation time properties through MFS. Can any one let me know how to do this ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to set file creation time properties through MFS. Can any one let me know how to do this ?

ashokg
Contributor I

Hi,

I am Ashok. Right now i am using K20 series controller for my project. I am using MQX 4.0 Version and MFS for my project.

My project application is to copy data from external flash to a file in USB and vice-versa. I am able to create a new file in USB through

MFS and successfully writing data to the file.

My Question is when i opened the same file in my PC and i checked the properties of file.Then, i found that created properties were blank( Please find the attached reference image). It is only showing modified properties of the file.

Can anyone let me know how to update the  created properties of while creating a new file. ?

Regards,

Ashok

Message was edited by: Ashok G

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ashokg
Contributor I

Anyone please let me know how we can achieve in MFS, since it is very urgent for me for my project

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can use function _io_mfs_ioctl with command IO_IOCTL_SET_DATE_TIME.

For example:

error_code = ioctl(your_option_file_PTR, IO_IOCTL_SET_DATE_TIME, your_date_time_PTR);

For date/time bits meaning, please see chapter 3.8.1.18 IO_IOCTL_GET_DATE_TIME in MFS user guide:

c:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_0\doc\mfs\MQXMFSUG.pdf

0 Kudos

ashokg
Contributor I

Radeks,

Thanks for the answer.

Regards,

Ashok

0 Kudos