How to remapping with KDS the I2C0 (MKE02P64M40) Pins from PTB6/PTB7 to PTA2/PTA3.... Thank's

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to remapping with KDS the I2C0 (MKE02P64M40) Pins from PTB6/PTB7 to PTA2/PTA3.... Thank's

752件の閲覧回数
diegomarcelocro
Contributor II

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

517件の閲覧回数
isaacavila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Diego,

According to KE02 reference manual, there is a register on SIM module that is used to configure some peripherals' pins, in this register (SIM_PINSEL) there is a field for I2C0 (called I2C0PS) that expresses:

I2C0 pins.jpg

So you only need to clear this field and I2C0 module will use PTA3 and PTA2 pins.

Please notice that PTA2 is a true open-drain pin when operated as output. For more information please consult KE02 reference manual: http://cache.nxp.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/ref_manual/MKE02P64M40SF0RM.pdf?fpsp=1&WT_TYPE=Refer...

I hope this can help you!

Best Regards,

Isaac Avila

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

517件の閲覧回数
diegomarcelocro
Contributor II

Thank's Isaacavila to the info....

The problem is the conflict in KDS when the external crystal pins (PTB6/7) are using and the I2C default pins (PTB6/7) too... if you don't set the  Processor Expert -> Harware configuration (pin muxing and device initialization) a conflict pins are show!

pastedImage_2.png

When set the current configuration I can change the I2C pins for mapping to PTA2/3 and the conflict end!....

pastedImage_1.png

0 件の賞賛

517件の閲覧回数
isaacavila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Diego,

Just to let you know, I2C0 uses PTAs pins as default, if you check Table 10-1 Pin availability by package pin-count, you will see that for PTB6 and PTB7, EXTAL and XTAL pins have higher priority than I2C0  for these pins (ALT 4 vs ALT 2), and for PTA pins, I2C0 pins have more priority than PTB's (ALT 3 vs ALT 2).

I've created a basic PEx projet for KE02Z_40MHz and added I2C0 component, I could assing PTAs pins for I2C and PTB's for external oscillator and got no errors (it does not matter which perspective was used):

Configure Pins.jpg

I hope this can help!

Best Regards,

Isaac Avila