cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to erase the FLBPR setting in K60?

Jump to solution
kkkk
Contributor II

I am trying to use AN2295 bootloader on MK60FN1M0VLQ12. When I use the bootloader code, I make a mistake to enable "BOOTLOADER_FLASH_PROTECTION = 1" and I load this bootloader code into K60.

I think it enable FLBPR. When I try to disable "BOOTLOADER_FLASH_PROTECTION ", the IAR can't load

the new compiled code into K60. There is only bootloader code without user application code in K60.

How do I erase the FLBPR to load the new bootloader code and user application code?

Tags (2)
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The "BOOTLOADER_FLASH_PROTECTION = 1" will protect bootloader ROM with modify Flash configuration field addrss 0x408~0x40B values.

Customer can use JTAG debugger tool do mass erase to remove Flash configuration field Flash protection value, even though Flash configuration field address is protected.

Such as using Segger J-Link tool, at J-Link Commander tool to run "unlock Kinetis" command.

Wish it help.

best regards,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The "BOOTLOADER_FLASH_PROTECTION = 1" will protect bootloader ROM with modify Flash configuration field addrss 0x408~0x40B values.

Customer can use JTAG debugger tool do mass erase to remove Flash configuration field Flash protection value, even though Flash configuration field address is protected.

Such as using Segger J-Link tool, at J-Link Commander tool to run "unlock Kinetis" command.

Wish it help.

best regards,
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

kkkk
Contributor II

It works. Thanks a lot for help.

0 Kudos