How code i modified the BCA by write the memory command In KL27 ?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

How code i modified the BCA by write the memory command In KL27 ?

跳至解决方案
1,000 次查看
franck_lu
Contributor I

Hello everyone:

I want to modified  the BCA by write the memory command In KL27,i tried to write the code like this:

#define BCAddress 0x03C0

#define usbStringsPointerAddress BCAddress+0x18

uint32_t kdskey = 0x6766636b;

uint32_t status1=0;

status1 = flash_init(&flashInstance);

status1 = flash_program(&flashInstance, BCAddress, (uint32_t *) &kdskey, sizeof(uint32_t));

status1 = flash_program(&flashInstance, usbStringsPointerAddress, (uint32_t *) &g_languages, sizeof(uint32_t));

In the debug mode ,i found that all of the "status1" is "0"( it means kStatus_Success), then the program keep running and i stop it. i checked the Memory Brower ,in the places of "0x03C0" and "0x03C0 + 0x18",the value  is  0xFF always.

I don't know why it can't work,and how could it be solved.

Thank you very much!

Best wishes

Franck

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
737 次查看
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Franck,

Please check below document about how to program BCA address, wish it helps.

Adapting KDS project for KBOOT flash resident bootloader

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数
738 次查看
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Franck,

Please check below document about how to program BCA address, wish it helps.

Adapting KDS project for KBOOT flash resident bootloader

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复
737 次查看
franck_lu
Contributor I

Dear Hui_Ma :

I solved it

thank you very match

0 项奖励
回复