cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEPROM area can't be pragramed by J-FLASH in KE02

ConstYu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

One customer is using KE02Z64VLC4, they are preparing for the Small PP. They applied the EEPROM(256bytes, the address is from 0x10000000 to 0x100000FF) in KE02 to store some configuration information in IAR, the code is as below, and after building, this area was filled right data in the S19, as below figure 2.

But now the problem is we found these area(from 0x10000000 to 0x100000FF) in the S19 can’t be flashed into MCU by J-flash normally. I checked the segger J-flash IDE, found no such area is defined in J-flash as below figure.

2.jpg1.jpg

So there a way to enable this function to make it possible to program the EEPROM area by J-Flash?

3.jpg

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Ningning,

It need to check with Segger, who need to provide KE02 EEPROM memory range program algorithm at J-Flash software.

I checked with AE, customer can using IAR software to program KE02 EEPROM range, while this way seems not suitable for mass manufacture.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ConstYu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, i also tried IAR, it can flash this area normally if i checked the option("use flash loader") in IAR. if not checked this option, iar will use segger's flash loader, not IAR owns, if so, the iar will not falsh this area. is there a way to revise the script in Segger, is there some experience?

0 Kudos