cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bootloader - TWR-K60D10 -cw10.6 - AN2295

Fan_xy
Contributor III

Hello everyone

I need help in a hury about the TWR-k60d10 bootloder .

I create a simple project on CW110.6 , then port the related file and code of AN2295 to my project , i want make a bootloader on cw10.6 about TWR-K60.

While i do not know where i have wrong configuration , please see the attachment , this is my project .

And when i download the project to my board ,it show this :

22361_22361.pngpastedImage_0.png

And i think maybe my linker file does not configure right, while i do not know where am i wrong ,  any help is appreciate.

Original Attachment has been moved to: Bootloader_twr-k60_test1.zip

0 Kudos
2 Replies

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

do you still have problems?

Regards

Vicente Gomez

0 Kudos

PatriciaTeran
Contributor III

Hi,

I reviewed your project, the reason that you are getting that window is because when you initiate the debug it doesn't find the function "main" to place the initial breakpoint, in your project it is named "__main".

You can solve it in two different ways, you either search in all the files within your project any call to function "__main" and replace it for "main", or the easiest way is to change the name in Debug configuration/Debugger options.

pastedImage_3.png

I've tried like that and it begins debugging without any problems.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards!

Patricia Teran

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos