次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

AMMCLIB KEA8 CodeWarrior 10.6 simple example

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,004件の閲覧回数
changhehuang
Contributor I

Can anyone give a simple example of automotive math and motor control library( AMMCLIB) for KEA8 micro-controller using CodeWarrior 10.6?  There is a KEA128BLDCRD example, but it is too difficult for me. After adding the AMMCLIB include path and library object file into my project, I don't know how to config the additional header files. I only need a simple 16-bit addition example.  Thanks!

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,613件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Regarding your question, I have attached a screenshot, pls add the item.

Moreover, you have to add the the path of MMCLB so that the compiler can find out the *.h file.

in the Properity menu, pls add "ARM Ltd Windows GCC C Compiler"->"Directory" and  add the motor control path:"${MCU_TOOLS_HOME}\..\..\AMMCLIB\KEAx_AMMCLIB_v1.0.0\include"

Pls add the library by "ARM Ltd Windows GCC C Linker"->"Miscellaneous", add the "${MCU_TOOLS_HOME}\..\..\AMMCLIB\KEAx_AMMCLIB_v1.0.0\lib\cw10x\KEAx_AMMCLIB_v1.0.0.UC.a", this is the motor control library.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)
1,613件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,Changhe,

do you have Hall or Encoder sensor for the BLDC motor control? If you have, the code will be simpler. If you use sensorless solution, you have to use the code.

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,613件の閲覧回数
changhehuang
Contributor I

Hello Xiangjun:

Thank you for the quick reply. I tried to reply by email, but not work.

I am using KEA8 MCU for sensor application, it has only 6K usable memory, and I try to use AMMCLIB for data process. After I linked the AMMCLIB include folder and library path, if I add "#inlcude mlib.h" in the main.c program, then "build all", I got a lot of error message. I have TRK-KEA8 board. I would appreciate it very much if you can give me a simple example of TRK-KEA8 using AMMCLIB library.

Best regards,

Changhe Huang

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,614件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Regarding your question, I have attached a screenshot, pls add the item.

Moreover, you have to add the the path of MMCLB so that the compiler can find out the *.h file.

in the Properity menu, pls add "ARM Ltd Windows GCC C Compiler"->"Directory" and  add the motor control path:"${MCU_TOOLS_HOME}\..\..\AMMCLIB\KEAx_AMMCLIB_v1.0.0\include"

Pls add the library by "ARM Ltd Windows GCC C Linker"->"Miscellaneous", add the "${MCU_TOOLS_HOME}\..\..\AMMCLIB\KEAx_AMMCLIB_v1.0.0\lib\cw10x\KEAx_AMMCLIB_v1.0.0.UC.a", this is the motor control library.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,613件の閲覧回数
changhehuang
Contributor I

Hello Xiangjun:

It works. Save me a lot of time.

Thank you!

Changhe Huang