No sample accelerometer code for KL43Z or KL46Z in KDS?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sample accelerometer code for KL43Z or KL46Z in KDS?

Jump to solution
alihossain
Contributor II

I am trying to create an accelerometer project with the KL43Z or KL46Z. The quick starter pack has sample code project with Keil and IAR but not with KDS. Can anyone please direct me to the location of where I can find a KDS sample code project for accelerometer?

Also where can I find the code for frdm_kl43demo.srec and frdm_kl46demo.srec?

Thanks...

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have an example project here:

mcuoneclipse/Examples/KDS/FRDM-KL46Z/FRDM-KL46Z_Demo at master · ErichStyger/mcuoneclipse · GitHub

You need to install additional components from SourceForge, see http://mcuoneclipse.com/2014/10/21/mcuoneclipse-releases-on-sourceforge/

It features most components on the board, including the accelerometer and magnetometer. It has as well a shell/console interface:

FRDM-KL46Z Shell.png

I hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
markpedley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Freescale Sensors Division has placed complete Codewarrior and Kinetis Design Studio sensor fusion projects for accelerometer, magnetometer and gyroscope sensors at www.freescale.com/sensorfusion

The FRDM-KL25Z, FRDM-KL26Z, FRDM-KL46Z and FRDM-K64F boards are all supported.

Applications include tiltmeter, tilt compensated electronic compass and full 9 axis stabilized compass.

0 Kudos
alihossain
Contributor II

Thanks a lot... This is really helpful.... :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have an example project here:

mcuoneclipse/Examples/KDS/FRDM-KL46Z/FRDM-KL46Z_Demo at master · ErichStyger/mcuoneclipse · GitHub

You need to install additional components from SourceForge, see http://mcuoneclipse.com/2014/10/21/mcuoneclipse-releases-on-sourceforge/

It features most components on the board, including the accelerometer and magnetometer. It has as well a shell/console interface:

FRDM-KL46Z Shell.png

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos