cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get No source available for "0x6114"

Florijan
Contributor III

Hi,

I am using KDS 3.2.0,  MKE06Z128, custom board.

When trying to debug I get No source available for "0x6114" . When I am stepping in debug mode the code runs ok but when mcu is running in standalone mode it doesn't start at all.

At address 0x6114 the   "__thumb_startup:" code is placed.

Can please someone help me?

Best regards,

Florijan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Carlos

Have you enabled the watchdog?  Please disable it, does the problem solved?

If this does not work, would you please first create a new project for MKE06Z128from <File> menu -> New->…, can KDS 3.2 program this project into your board? If yes, please compare its debug configuration with your project.

Hope this helps! If not, could you please attach your project so that we can reproduce the problem? Thanks!

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Florijan
Contributor III

Hi Fiona,

I think I found where the problem is. I have an array in RAM that is 8kb long and it is placed in .bss section which means it is initialized with zeroes at startup. It takes so long that watchdog triggers. Application must have watchdog timer enabled. Unfortunately watchdog timer is initialized after .bss section.

1.)How to initialize watchdog timer before .bss section gets initialized?

Best regards,

Florijan

0 Kudos

Florijan
Contributor III

Hi,

One more question:

How to tell a gcc compiler not to put an array of variables in to .bss section?

Best regards,

Florijan

0 Kudos