cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Basic cluster

QuocAnhLee
Contributor II

Hi all,

I need to report MODEL INDENTIFIER of Basic Cluster to Coordination from example OccupancySensor JN-AN-1246-Zigbee-3-0-Sensors. But when I used funtion

teZCL_Status status = eZCL_ReportAllAttributes(&addr,

GENERAL_CLUSTER_ID_BASIC,

myPDUM_thAPduInstance);

it return E_ZCL_ERR_ZBUFFER_FAIL No buffer available to transmit message.

I see that in the vAPP_ZCL_DeviceSpecific_Init(void) function, messages have been passed to sSensor.sBasicServerCluster, but why does it return this error? Or did I misunderstand something?

I hope to get a response soon.

Best regards,

Quoc Anh

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thank you for contacting NXP support.

Can you please help me with the following information:

• What NXP device are you currently using K32W148?
  • Please let me know the SDK version you are using, and if this is not the latest SDK version please upgrade the SDK version.
  • Have you tried test the AN example before performing any changes? Did it work properly?

I understand that you are looking forward to transmit data from a Cluster to a Coordinator.  I would highly recommend to give a look into the ZigBee Cluster Library in the chapter 33 ZCL Functions you will find some information on how they work individually and which one could be more adequate for your project application.

0 Kudos

QuocAnhLee
Contributor II

Dear Support Team,

Thank for your help.

This is my fault, because I haven't read this document, I asked a fairly basic question. I will take the time to read this document carefully. Thank you very much for your support.

In this case, I relied on the documentation and used the eZCL_SetReportableFlag function to make this Attribute reportable.

Best regards,

Quoc Anh

0 Kudos