cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home screen and platform radius

paolog
Contributor III

Hi!

Testing the PC simulator I noticed that in GUI-Guider v1.6.1 the first screen displayed is the one that was open when compiling the project, while in previous versions it was the screen at the top of the list. Is there a way to set a screen as "home" screen despite its placement or being current when generating the project?

Also, it seems like the platform radius is not saved with the project (I'm playing with a project that was converted from a previous version), I didn't try creating a new project to see if it has the same issue.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

leilei_du
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

What NXP MCU are you using in your design? I see you question is about circle screen, so are you developing a watch? 

I am NXP SE and my email is leilei.du@nxp.com. Some question, we can discuss by email if you wish to.

0 Kudos

paolog
Contributor III

Hi @Alex_Wang , thank you for your reply.

1) I didn't find the home screen behavior in the documentation, could you please point me there?

2) Regarding the platform radius, see the pictures explaining what I mean.

Platform radius on openingPlatform radius on opening

This is what appears when opening the project.

Platform radius I needPlatform radius I need

This is after I modified the radius to have it square. Saving the project and reopening the project the circle radius is set again.

I also noticed that when I have a project open:

- File/Open shows a form with recent projects. Clicking on the project has no effect, while clicking on the folder asks if the project should be deleted

- File/Recent has no effect

How about a File/Close menu item to close a project without leaving GUI Guider?

Best regards,

Paolo

0 Kudos

Alex_Wang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @paolog, thank you for your reply.

1) For Home Screen, please refer to the picture below:

Alex_Wang_0-1702003540010.png

2) Regarding the platform radius problem you mentioned, we will submit it to the GUI Guider development department .

3) When you need to Open the project from "File->Open", clicking on the open project has no effect, and clicking on other projects can open the project (the first project in the list is the open project). When you click on the folder, it will indeed prompt whether to delete the project, our official for this problem is also optimizing and upgrading, please refer to attached video 1.

4) About the "File-> Recent "has no effect, please refer to attached video 2.

5) As for the File/Close problem, there is no such command in the menu at present. Thank you very much for your suggestion, and I will give feedback to the GUI Guider development department on your suggestion.

Best regards, Alex.

0 Kudos

Alex_Wang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @paolog,

1)Thanks for your sharing,  the Home screen you said is being optimized and upgraded, please pay attention to the official website at any time. 2)And as for the platform radius you mentioned, in order to better help you, please share your project or screenshots so that we can replicate your question?

Best regards, Alex.

0 Kudos