cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chronology / Release of the LPC313x / LPC314x CDL

nitr8
Contributor I

Hello,

This hasn't been posted before, but I'm searching for something like a chronology or changelog of the LPC313x and LPC314x Common Driver Library (CDL).

One of my older projects from back of about mid 2009 used a CDL driver package of either these two. The earliest package I came across yet was CDL v0.03 for the LPC313x. But once compiled and then disassembled, the disassembly results simply don't match those of the binaries I had running back in the day.

For working on this once again, the correct CDL release would be of use as it's easier to fix up things than implementing a whole new bunch of drivers.

I've seen that there is a CDL package available for download here but it's not what I've been using before. Instead, I'd like to get hold of the one I've used for this project I'm now working on (again).

According to the v0.03 README of the CDL (which btw. was released on 6th of Feb. 2009), there have been 2 earlier releases before: v0.02 (with fixed CGU and SPI code) and v0.01, whereby v0.01 was an alpha relaese.

I'm aware that the support on either MCU's has been discontinued. But for the timeline from the birth of the LPC313x and LPC314x until today, there should be some way to reproduce what was done on the CDL driver itself as well and that's the missing part.

Thank you very much in advance - even if anyone can help out with CDL v0.02 and v0.01 alpha release of those.

0 Kudos
0 Replies