cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong content-type from emg_static_ffs.exe

M_O_B_iL_
Contributor I
I use ColdFire_Lite_CW6.4_Rev2.0.

I have a problem with emg_static_ffs.exe that generates a c-file that contains a file
system and also the header the web server sends. I've tried Rev:1.2 and
Rev:May 21 2006 19:07:36. The problem is that it sets content-type to text/html for
css-files (should be text/css). This leads to that the css doesn't work in Mozilla Firefox.

Is there a bug fixed version or could someone provide the source code, please.
I've not tested if it sets the correct type for js-files. It would be good to
have the source code so that one can add new types, e.g. for jad- and jar-files for
mobile phones, or other unusual types.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

bkatt
Contributor IV

M.O.B. i L. wrote:
I
I have a problem with emg_static_ffs.exe ... could someone provide the source code, please...

At the bottom of these forum pages is a "search" box. You might try typing "emg_static_ffs" there to find your answer.

Hint: source code for this utility is in AN3455, under FFS_apps.

0 Kudos

M_O_B_iL_
Contributor I
I've found it now in AN3470SW.zip (Class_software/ColdFire_Web_Server_with_Labs_FTF06/FFS_apps). Thanks for the help!
0 Kudos

M_O_B_iL_
Contributor I
I have the AN3455.pdf but it doesn't contain source code for emg_static_ffs.exe. Do you mean there is an archive with code for the FFS apps? Where can I find that.

I did search the forum for emg_static_ffs but didn't find any source code for the FFS apps.
0 Kudos

NT
Contributor I
M.O.B.iL

I downloaded the source code from Eric Gregori's webpage www.emgware.com long time back. The file that creates emg_static_ffs.exe was in pinger folder/project but I am not able to find it right now. I had used Visual C++ to modify the code.Please explore emgware.com and see if you can find the file.

Goodluck
NT
0 Kudos

M_O_B_iL_
Contributor I
Unfortunately I could not find it.
0 Kudos

NT
Contributor I
Hey M.O.B.iL.

I also generated file usng emg_static_ffs.exe and was able to open webpage in Mozilla Furefox 3.0. But I had to change the settings of firefox as follows.

tools->options->Advanced->Network->Settings-> Select No Proxy

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

NT
0 Kudos

M_O_B_iL_
Contributor I
My settings in Firefox 3.0.1 was already like that. It looks OK on a first page here but not on a second. The web server sends the wrong content-type. I use curl in Linux to print the header:

$ curl -D header 192.168.0.223/toplevel.css 2&>1 /dev/null ; cat header
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: EMG/1.1.0
Cache-control: no-cache
HTTP Server By Eric Gregori Version 1.1.0
Content-type: text/html
Content-length: 9640

On another web server (Apache) the same file is sent with content-type text/css. I think this is why it doesn't apply the style sheet. The content-type is determined by emg_static_ffs.exe.
0 Kudos