MCF522335 internal flash programming

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCF522335 internal flash programming

pashya
Contributor I

I am using codeworrier evaluation version and USBMLCF programming interface along with M52235EVB.

Please let me know the step by step procedure for programming the internal flash using BDM port.

Also I want to program the onchip flash using Ezport. I am planning to send the raw image from PC over serial port to the bridge (it will read the data from serial port and transfer it over SPI) and bridge will ultimately send it to the Ezport.

Please let me know what value should I write to Ezport during write configuration register command. Also let me know how to enter Ezport mode after power-on.

Thanks and regards,

Prashant 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

RichTestardi
Senior Contributor II
If it helps, we actually added a EzPort Relay feature to StickOS -- you can download it from http://www.cpustick.com/downloads.htm and put it on your EVB and then connect to the EVB with a terminal emulator either by a raw socket connection to port 1234 on the EVB's (DHCP) IP address, or by UART0 at 9600/8/n, and then you can issue the "download <hz>" command, where "<hz>" is the frequency of your target board in EzPort mode, and then past in an S19 file into your terminal emulator.  StickOS will then relay the S19 file out to QSPI using the pins shown in "help clone" command, and program the target board via EzPort.
0 Kudos