Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ColdFire m5329evb bsp re-build Post-build problem

Jump to solution
Sandip
Contributor II

Hi,

I have been working on nandflash "nandflash_m5329evb" example. 

"#error This application requires BSPCFG_ENABLE_NANDFLASH defined non-zero in user_config.h. Please recompile BSP with this option."

From the above error derctive we have to set the BSPCFG_ENABLE_NANDFLASH = 1 in user_config.h and recompile the bsp_m5329evb to build the nandflash_m5329evb. But I got the follwing error while re-building the bsp_m5329evb.

Error

______

'Building target: C:/Program Files/Freescale/Freescale MQX 3.8/lib/m5329evb.cw10/bsp/bsp_m5329evb_d.a'
'Executing target #89 C:/Program Files/Freescale/Freescale MQX 3.8/lib/m5329evb.cw10/bsp/bsp_m5329evb_d.a'
'Invoking: ColdFire Linker'
"C:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.2/MCU/ColdFire_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwldmcf" @@"bsp_m5329evb_d.args" -o "C:/Program Files/Freescale/Freescale MQX 3.8/lib/m5329evb.cw10/bsp/bsp_m5329evb_d.a"   
'Finished building target: C:/Program Files/Freescale/Freescale MQX 3.8/lib/m5329evb.cw10/bsp/bsp_m5329evb_d.a'
' '
C:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.2/gnu/bin/mingw32-make --no-print-directory post-build
'Postlinker'
"C:/Documents and Settings/limestone/workspace/bsp_m5329evb\..\..\bat\bsp_m5329evb.bat" "C:\Program Files\Freescale\Freescale MQX 3.8\lib\m5329evb.cw10\bsp"
' '
The system cannot find the path specified.
mingw32-make[1]: [post-build] Error 1 (ignored)

I have been trying to set the Linker path but couldn't be able to find the same. So anybody has any idea to resolve the above error?

Thanks,

-Sandip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sandip
Contributor II

Please find below the solution for above problem.

Solution: Uncheck the "Copy projects into workspace" while importing the bsp project to workspace.

"Warning: The "Copy projects into workspace" check box the in the file importer must be
unchecked. Accidental leaving this option enabled will corrupt the project and the libraries will not
be able to build. "

Cheers !!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sandip
Contributor II

It couldn't be able to find the following file

"C:/Documents and Settings/limestone/workspace/bsp_m5329evb\..\..\bat\bsp_m5329evb.bat"

I have found the "bat" directory under the $MQX_ROOT_DIR\mqx\build\bat but nothing inside there. How can we change the post-link path directives?

MQX_ROOT_DIR=C:/ProgramFiles/Freescale/Freescale MQX 3.2/

0 Kudos
Sandip
Contributor II

Please find below the solution for above problem.

Solution: Uncheck the "Copy projects into workspace" while importing the bsp project to workspace.

"Warning: The "Copy projects into workspace" check box the in the file importer must be
unchecked. Accidental leaving this option enabled will corrupt the project and the libraries will not
be able to build. "

Cheers !!

0 Kudos
Sandip
Contributor II

CodeWarrior version 10.2

0 Kudos