Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant set Breakpoint M52235EVB

ralu
Contributor III
IDE: CodeWarrior 7.1
debugger: Multilink - ML-CFE rev.C
Software: InterNitche TCP/IP stack for CW 6.4

Cant set up breakpoint. I can stop program,run even step over source, but can not set breakpoint.
Breakpoints are shown in breakpoints window. ande it looks like breakopints does not work...
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

ralu
Contributor III
I manage to get work after 3 flashing. Since i am still new to this device, I am wondering if are there faster debugging cycles or is the only option to manualy erase/reprogram?
0 Kudos

Black
Contributor I

You can use the CodeWarrior Command Window tool (CodeWarrior menu->View->Command Window) for flash programming operations from the command window. You can also create a command window script for automation purposes.

Please use the Command Window help documentation as a separate document for this is not available. For the beginning you can type "help fl::" in your Command window and after that press the "TAB" key. You can see all commands available for "fl", for example "help fl::blankcheck", "help fl::checksum", "help fl::write" and so on.

You can also read the CodeWarrior for ColdFire 7.1 installation folder\Help\PDF\IDE_5.9_Automation_Guide.pdf that contains information specific to CodeWarrior IDE automation on a Windows host (see the chapter Command Window Interface and the other chapters describing the IDE automation, command line and scripts usage).

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos