Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spi realtime

Jump to solution
wonhyukkwon
Contributor I

Hi.

I'm using MWCT1003A chip which connected by slave spi in my board system.

I have something problem so i want see MWCT1003A's SPI data in realtime.

Is it possible? If possible how do that?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello wonhyuk

CodeWarrior does not support for viewing the register or variables in real time on DSC platform.  A workaround is to read the SPI data from register and save it to global variable every time the SPI data register is updated.  Then show the global variable in FreeMaster.  FreeMaster can be downloaded from:

FreeMASTER Run-Time Debugging Tool|NXP

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello wonhyuk

CodeWarrior does not support for viewing the register or variables in real time on DSC platform.  A workaround is to read the SPI data from register and save it to global variable every time the SPI data register is updated.  Then show the global variable in FreeMaster.  FreeMaster can be downloaded from:

FreeMASTER Run-Time Debugging Tool|NXP

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

0 Kudos