Does somebody have the porting guide from CW2.1 to CW10.6 for Qorivva 32-bit MCU?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does somebody have the porting guide from CW2.1 to CW10.6 for Qorivva 32-bit MCU?

hansonhe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Does somebody have the porting guide from CW2.1 to CW10.6 for Qorivva 32-bit MCU? Thanks. Same source code could run on CW2.1, but report issue that memory area from address 0x40017000 with size 2000 is restricted for write in the memory configuration file on CW10.6.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

hansonhe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear, the PartNumber is MPC5643, we want to use it on CW10.6, I attached the code which could run on CW2.1 for FTV30_ECU_V2.1, but there are many error when porting to CW10.6 for FTV30_V10.6, could you help check it? Thanks.

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

you project is too complicated and it was out of my knowledge to fix all errors, but I have few tips for you, which could help you.

1) include source folder to System recursive path:

pastedImage_0.png

2) uncheck Compress for PowerPC VLE (Zen)

pastedImage_1.png

3) Exclude all files, which should not be compiled. I compared both project you sent me and when you compile the project using CW210 there are not all files which are included and compiled in CW10.6.

4) In some files, includes misses. For example, in file CanPro.c you use INTC_InstallINTCInterruptHandler function, so you have to include IntcInterrupts.h to CanPro.h file.

5) I found you use different IntcInterrupts.c files in both projects. I do not know, if it is intention or mistake.

6) You have two different etpu_FP_auto.h in your project. First is placed in Project_Headers and second is located in etpu. This can caused problem too.

Please try these tips and eventually write me back if it helped you at least a little.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

we do not have any porting guide from CW2.10 to CW10.6. Could you please share the code, which runs under CW2.10 and does not run under CW10.6? I will try to investigate, what is wrong.

Also please clarify, which microcontroller is the project for.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos