cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code Warrior help???

Jump to solution
Aps
Contributor I
Pls help... I'm trying to build a digital wireless microphone using Zigbee. I have a Panasonic Zigbee Module (PAN802154HAR00) which has an HCS08(GT60) MCU and MC13193 transceiver. The module comes with an embedded bootloader. I'm using Code Warrior Special Edition. I have a BeeKit Wireless Connectivity Tool too. Will all these be sufficient to load my application program into the MCU using RS232 port? I don't have a BDM Multilink.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Balk
Contributor II

Aps wrote:
Pls help... I'm trying to build a digital wireless microphone using Zigbee. I have a Panasonic Zigbee Module (PAN802154HAR00) which has an HCS08(GT60) MCU and MC13193 transceiver. The module comes with an embedded bootloader. I'm using Code Warrior Special Edition. I have a BeeKit Wireless Connectivity Tool too. Will all these be sufficient to load my application program into the MCU using RS232 port? I don't have a BDM Multilink.

Aps,

I also have the PAN802154HAR modules and I am currently trying to create some zigbee applications, using the Beekit.
Unfortunately, only the initial development models of the PAN802154HAR actually had the embedded bootloader installed. The ones that are available now, can only be written to using the BDM Multilink.
So basically you need:
1) Codewarrior 5.0 (I believe the 64K version)
2) BDM Multilink
3) Freescale Beekit
4) PAN802154HAR port config file (request this from Panasonic)

Let me know how things work out for you. I still haven't run a full zigbee application on the PAN, im working on it now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Balk
Contributor II

Aps wrote:
Pls help... I'm trying to build a digital wireless microphone using Zigbee. I have a Panasonic Zigbee Module (PAN802154HAR00) which has an HCS08(GT60) MCU and MC13193 transceiver. The module comes with an embedded bootloader. I'm using Code Warrior Special Edition. I have a BeeKit Wireless Connectivity Tool too. Will all these be sufficient to load my application program into the MCU using RS232 port? I don't have a BDM Multilink.

Aps,

I also have the PAN802154HAR modules and I am currently trying to create some zigbee applications, using the Beekit.
Unfortunately, only the initial development models of the PAN802154HAR actually had the embedded bootloader installed. The ones that are available now, can only be written to using the BDM Multilink.
So basically you need:
1) Codewarrior 5.0 (I believe the 64K version)
2) BDM Multilink
3) Freescale Beekit
4) PAN802154HAR port config file (request this from Panasonic)

Let me know how things work out for you. I still haven't run a full zigbee application on the PAN, im working on it now.
0 Kudos