Is there an option to have all the errors and warnings displayed in codewarrior window stored in a seperate text file. (also for logging lint warnigs when using the pc-lint plugin)

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Is there an option to have all the errors and warnings displayed in codewarrior window stored in a seperate text file. (also for logging lint warnigs when using the pc-lint plugin)

929 次查看
subashr
Contributor III

I have integrated the plugin for pc-lint in codewarrior 5.9.0 and am able to see the lint warnings displayed in the code warrior window. But I need to generate log files separately for each c-file so that it'll be easy to work with. Is there such an option ? if not,  if the displayed warnings are stored to a separate file, then I can use a script to create separate log files from them.

标签 (1)
标记 (3)
0 项奖励
回复
5 回复数

650 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Subash R,

you mentioned "lint warnings displayed in the code warrior window", can you please upload a screenshot to show what kind of message you referred to? thanks!

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
回复

650 次查看
subashr
Contributor III

Hello Zhang,

Please see the image below. When using the pc-lint plugin in the code-warrior, I get the violations in the error window. But this is not ordered and is difficult to process. Hence the need for an option get these errors copied to separate log files based on file names.

error_window.jpg

0 项奖励
回复

650 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Subash R,

Unfortunately, the detailed error and warning message is not included in err.log file.

At present, I advise doing Ctrl+C when the "Errors & Warning" message window is ACTIVE.

Then just do Ctrl+P in a separate file to paste all the errors and warnings.

does this answer your questions?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

650 次查看
subashr
Contributor III

Hello Zhang,

Thanks for the info. I too found out only this option, to create a log file and then using scripts , separated the warnings. As this involves manual work, I wondered if we could enable this in code warrior itself.

Thanks for your time :smileyhappy:

0 项奖励
回复

650 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

0 项奖励
回复