cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCS08 - TRIM CALCULATION

abrpaz
Contributor I

Hi all,

I am working with MC9S08AW60 microcontroller and, as I could check, trim value can not be calculated and written to NVM  with "Flash file to target" in CodeWarrior Development studio v10.6. So I would like to know if in addition to PROGHCS08 programer software there is another software that allows me to flash the .s19 file and trim value.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

venkateshgv
Contributor II

hai every one ,

Can any one sent a how to generate a pwm output in 7th pin of (family-HCS08) (MC9S08SG8- micro controller),

(software code warrior) any version , its very urgent .

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello VENKATESAN P,

Please ask your question on this thread

8-bit Microcontrollers 

0 Kudos

gordondoughman
Contributor III

In CodeWarrior Development studio the on-chip reference is automatically trimmed and programmed into Flash each time a debug session is initiated and code downloaded into the target. To change the default trim value select "Debug Configurations..." from the drop down menu next to the debug icon in the toolbar:

DebugConfig.png

In the resulting dialog, click on the "Edit..." button in the Target settings area:

EditButton.png

In the next dialog box, click on the "Advanced Programming Options" button:

Advanced.png

In the final dialog box, use the trim options at the bottom to set a custom trim value:

Trim.png

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gordon

0 Kudos

abrpaz
Contributor I

Hello Gordon,

Thanks for your replay.

I knew that method, but the problem I think is that it is programming a file with debug information. Also, I assume CodeWarrior is enabling some configuration to debugging through JTAG. Am I wrong? Therefore, I think it is not the way to flash for production.

Regards,

Abraham

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Abranham Paz,

Change Trim Value , CW only support the method with debug mode as Gordon Doughman said.

Codewarrior is a IDE, its main function is build, debug code.

And you can use debug mode change trim value, then use "Flash file to Target” to download your project.

0 Kudos