Error L1102: out of allocation space in segment RAM at address 0x3D88

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error L1102: out of allocation space in segment RAM at address 0x3D88

psorathiya
Contributor I

Hello, I am porting code to HED Display, CL-712-100-10-031. The source is available from the display. I have added additional functional code was required, It was working fine till array[300] but when I added the variable with 300+ array it started throwing the error L1102 which says out of allocation space in segment RAM at address 0x3D88. I could not see any way to solve the error. Please could you help me solve this.

Thank you,

Priya

1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Priya Sorathiya 

From the error message, your project tries to allocate big array to segment RAM, but this segment is not big enough to load the object ( array[300] )

please check if you have other RAM segment available for allocating the array, if no RAM space any more, consider if you can decrease array size, or if you can define it as constant array in Flash.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------