Importing Beestack into Codewarrior 10 project

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Beestack into Codewarrior 10 project

JakeP
Contributor I

Hi I'm working on a senior design project and I'm using the MC13213 HCS08 MCU with built in zigbee transceiver as the basis of the project.  I am running Codewarrior 10 full (time limited license) and Beekit for protocol stack configuration.  I generated a test beestack in beekit and am trying to import it into a Codewarrior project, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to import the .xml file in CW.  It looks easy to do in CW 6.3, but CW 10 doesn't want to recognize the .xml file in the importer.  Unfortunately I'm stuck with CW10 because I'm running windows 7 64 bit which CW6.3 wouldn't install into.  Can anyone help me figure out how to import the zigbee protocol stack into CW10?

Thanks,

Jake

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

JakeP
Contributor I

Also, I'm trying to implement my own custom hardware configuration on these boards.  It looks like in beekit it forces you to use led's and switches etc and assign them to specific ports.  Its like it's doing quasi processor expert stuff.  I have already configured all the beans I need and wrote all the application code using those beans for my custom hardware, so I'm concerned there will be a conflict between beestack and processor expert potentially both trying to access the same hardware.  Can somone give me some guidance to plugging beestack into my application code built around processor expert?  Specifically I need to know:

1) How to "unplug" the gpio from beestack (led's and switches and stuff) and keep processor expert in control of the MCU hardware

2) How to get the zigbee coordinator to start a network and the zigbee end devices to join a network without input from the normal buttons (which aren't present)

3) How to access the zigbee 2007 smart home and smart energy profile functions from my application layer code so I can call the necessary functions in my application code to send/receive profile attribute data (ex set thermostat temp, turn off light, etc)

I'm trying to wrap up this project tonight or tomorrow morning (I know I'm cutting it close but I didn't realize that these conflicts existed until this morning), so if anyone can help me with some guidance before then, I'd sincerely appreciate it.

Thanks!

Jake

0 Kudos

Mickey
Contributor III

Hi Jake

I also have the same problem can not be solved only with CW6.3 the project import, are there any other solution?

0 Kudos