Has the ZGibee 13192SARD Changed MCUs?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has the ZGibee 13192SARD Changed MCUs?

mjcoury
Contributor I
It looks to me like Freescale has gone to a 40 pin MCU from a 44 pin MCU, is there any verification of this? We need 20 or so of these modules for a demo and I need to know if the modules I recieve are different than the ones I have been working on..
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

RedMountain
Contributor I
How old were your other boards? I have some 13192-SARD from around 6 months ago, and they have 44-pin versions of the MC9S08GT60 mounted on them. Looking around on Freescale's site for a short while doesn't return any hits on schematics or similar for a newer version of the SARD, but it also doesn't return any hits for the current version, either. I ended up submitting a service ticket to get the schematic. Let me know if you would like it.

Where did you find info that makes you think they have changed them?
0 Kudos

peg
Senior Contributor IV

Hi,

I thought the SARD was dead.

13192DSK and 13193EVB are "No longer manufactured"

Focus seems to have shifted to 1321x SIP's

The DSK for these appears not to be ready yet.

Regards David

0 Kudos

RedMountain
Contributor I
Yeah, looks like October 2006.

Link
0 Kudos

mjcoury
Contributor I
Have a peek here.. if you dig into the photo and the schmematic you will see its a little different than the older ones (with the 44 pin GT60)

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=13192DSK&parentCode=MC13192&nodeId=01...
0 Kudos

RedMountain
Contributor I
Hmmm. If I look in this reference design (the MC1319x SARD, rev. 3), I still see a 44-pin MC9S08GT60. Which schematic were you referring to?
0 Kudos

peg
Senior Contributor IV

Double Hmmm,

The only photo seems to be the one at the top of the page.
This shows what looks like an earlier version than I have.
It seems to have exactly the same layout but mine have a reset button and power LED squeezed in and silk screened freescale logo.
It has a 44pin QFN.

There are two pcb designs on that page I eluded to by RedM and the other whach is for the RF Daughter card whaich has a 40 pin connector that goes to one of the GB demo cards.

Where EXACTLY are you looking?

David

0 Kudos