表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

The best way to change the contrast of an image

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,180件の閲覧回数
ali_sarlak
Contributor III

Hello

I work with IMX6 and I want to change the contrast of an image and then show it.In this case I decide to change each RGB pixel into HSI (in order to keep hue and saturation)then change the intensity and after that convert back HSI to RGB.As you know it's a time consuming task so in my idea I have three way to do that:

1- Use simple loop that consume CPU cycles and it's done in a serial matter

2- Use of multithreading and divide image into 4 parts according to 4 IMX6 CPU and do that each parts with each cores

3- Use OpenCL

4- something else that I didn't know

Of course the performance is so important for me so what is the best way to do that?

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
793件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ali

for this task one can use IPU IC color space conversion unit (CSC)

or gpu, please check attached i.MX_6_Graphics_User's_Guide.pdf

sect.2.4.1 Color space conversion from YUV to RGB

Using OpenGL ES to Accelerate Apps with Legacy 2D GUIs

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
794件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ali

for this task one can use IPU IC color space conversion unit (CSC)

or gpu, please check attached i.MX_6_Graphics_User's_Guide.pdf

sect.2.4.1 Color space conversion from YUV to RGB

Using OpenGL ES to Accelerate Apps with Legacy 2D GUIs

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛