M4 of i.mx8Q controls ADMA-I2C0 to communicate with TI-DS90UB947 failed

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M4 of i.mx8Q controls ADMA-I2C0 to communicate with TI-DS90UB947 failed

Contributor II

Hello:

1.My program uses M4 of i.mx8Q to control ADMA-I2C0 to communicate with TI-DS90UB947,M4 use uuu downloader,SDK_2.5.2_MIMX8QX6xxxFZ\boards\mekmimx8qx\driver_examples\lpi2c\polling_b2b_transfer is used for reference program.

2.Problem

M4 controls ADMA-I2C0 communication failed with TI-DS90UB947,the read and write of ADMA-I2C0 is failed,I cannot find the reason?

3.On the same board, my colleague successfully communicated with TI-DS90UB947 using A35 of imx8!

4.Program path:

\boards\mekmimx8qx\driver_examples\lpi2c_myadd,the program can be compile successfully.

5.I need help about why the program stopped,thank you very much!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi lin

one can try to assign necessary i2c module to m4 partition, details can be found in

SCFW Resource Management Confusion 

SCFW Porting Kit

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hi igorpadykov:

thanks for your replay!

Is there a problem with my IAR program, the configuration of ADMA-I2C0, and the read and write functions of I2C0?

I am currently working from home, I can not confirm the waveform I send without an oscilloscope.

I didn't find the error in my program. I hope your help. 

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos