NTAG 413 using libnfc-nci

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTAG 413 using libnfc-nci

shaun_s_k_yu
Contributor I

How to use the libnfc-nci library to configure the NTAG 413 tags? In particular, how to change the keys and the CC Fie settings? I can see a file rw_t4t.c inside the library source that provides many interfaces to read and write to the various aspects like NDEF and CC File. Is there any examples on how to use these features? Has anyone tested this before?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

shaun_s_k_yu
Contributor I

Sure. I appreciate it. Anyhow, I do have a NDA between ITE and the NXP in Singapore. WIll that suffice?

0 Kudos

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Shaun Yu,

Hope you are doing great, I believe there are no examples specific for  NTAG 413 DNA using the NCI libdary, I think you can use the APIs in the library to  interact with NTAG 413 DNA, I will check if there is any example done  that  is public that we can share, since NTAG 413 DNA have some features that are not public and secured under NDA,  in case there is any example we will have to check if there are something under NDA or not to  publish it here. I see that you have other thread,  would you like to be answered in this thread so we dont have the same discussion in both ?

https://community.nxp.com/thread/492180 

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos