A patch for AN2295SW compiling issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently I have received a report which said the customers met compiling issue when they imported the an2295sw CW project file and started to build it, the error message is like the following:

an2295sw_err_cw.png

When I looked into this issue, I found it was mainly due to some asm source file which was dedicated for Keil wrongly included in the CW project , so there would syntax error during compiling, and the linker issue was due to the path of linker file was wrongly defined, fix them would solve most of the compiling.

1. Fix source file issue: deselect the bootloader.asm file.

an2295sw_fix1_cw.png

2. Fix linker file issue: redefine the correct path for linker file

an2295sw_fix2_cw.png

There is also an exception when you try to compile with the configuration for K70 120MHz part, it is due to some files can not be opened because the including path are missing:

an2295sw_err_k70_cw.png

so besides the above changes, you have to add the paths below to solve this issue for Kinetis 120MHz part.

an2295sw_extra_fix4k70_cw.png

BTW, during debugging, I also found it is not convenient to switch between different configurations because users have to choose the proper header file for different platforms manually, so I add the following changes to support automatic switching platform according to the configuration

an2295sw_fix3_cw.png

but just with an exception for Kinetis K-1M 100MHz part, which still have to choose the proper platform manually.

an2295sw_after_patch.png

Customers who have downloaded an2295sw may directly replace the following files with that I attached in this document, which have included all above changes mentioned.

an2295sw\src\Kinetis\CW_10.3\AN2295_Kinetis\.project

an2295sw\src\Kinetis\CW_10.3\AN2295_Kinetis\.cproject

an2295sw\src\Kinetis\CommonSource\bootloader_cfg.h

Hope that helps,

Kan

Attachments
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎03-19-2015 07:50 PM
Updated by: