Adeneo Embedded is hosting a 3 day deep-dive technical training session on building an embedded solution with Android on the i.MX6

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adeneo Embedded is hosting a 3 day deep-dive technical training session on building an embedded solution with Android on the i.MX6

This 4 days in-depth technical training targets OEMs and customers starting the development of a Linux + Android based device with ARM architecture. It covers all the aspects related to the use of Linux and Android for Embedded system, including kernel architecture, development tools and Environment, BSP adaptation and custom drivers development and Android image creation, deployment and debugging.

With a 3-days “base content” plus 1 optional day on advanced debugging technique and advanced drivers development concepts, this course offers the maximum flexibility to match attendees expectation.

As part of its collaboration with Freescale, Adeneo Embedded will offer to each attendee the i.MX 6 series development board built to Freescale SABRE Lite design used during the training, to allow customers continuing their evaluation and development after the class.

For registration : Invitation_Training_Android_Boston_July_2014 / All static html / Media - Adeneo Embedded

Labels (1)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎05-29-2014 02:17 PM
Updated by: