EMB-2230 - I.MX6 Board with 40-Pin Expansion Header for Production Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMB-2230 i.MX6 Board with Expansion Header

Habey USA's EMB-2230 is a Pico-ITX ARM Board built around an NXP i.MX6 Cortex A9 processor, featuring an expansion header like those found in development and hobbyist boards - but optimized for use in commercial and industrial products. The board brings the ease and adaptability of "maker-boards", and the reliability and long product availability life-cycle of commercial ARM boards together.

Specifications:

• NXP i.MX6 Cortex A9 Processor
  • 1GB On-Board DDR3
  • 8GB (default) iNAND Flash Storage
  • Ethernet, BT 4.1BLE, 802.11b/g/n
  • Dual LCD Interfaces (24-Bit LVDS and MIPI DSI)
  • Rich I/O Options, Including
    • HDMI
    • 3* USB (2* USB 2.0, 1* USB OTG)
    • USB & RS-232 Headers
    • RS-485/CAN Bus Terminal Block
    • 40-Pin Expansion Header w/ PCIe. PoE Input

Accelerate Time To Market With a Developer Friendly Design

The inclusion of easy-development features on the EMB-2230 helps ensure a quick time to market for any product. Included expansion headers, terminal blocks, and available 7" and 10" touch panel LCD kits make it easy to connect any sensors, hardware, or other devices and move your product directly from development to production.

Easy Expansion Modules - Or Use With Other Devices

Habey offers a variety of ready to use expansion modules, offering features like PoE (Power over Ethernet) or dual GbE ports; or use the 40 pin expansion header with PCIe, CAN Bus, RS-232, UART, SPI, I2C, and other GPIO devices.

Commercial Product Life-Cycle Reliability

The EMB-2230 has been carefully designed for a five-to-ten year long service life-cycle, ensuring no need to constantly test and recertify products as components change.

Learn more:

EMB-2230 Datasheet

EMB-2230 Product Page

Tech News - The Maker Board Explosion and Industrial ARM Boards

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎11-16-2017 01:21 PM
Updated by: