cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem USB HID Generic interrupt

dskim2
Contributor III

Hi

When I built and ran the usb dev_hid_generic_bm_cm7 sample source on the RT1170 EVK board, it worked without problem.

However, when I added and activated linkscrip to delete and record data in QSPIFlash, a phenomenon occurred in which the board was not recognized when connected to the PC USB port.

As a result of debugging the USB_OTG1_IRQHandler interrupt function, a phenomenon occurred in which kUSB_DeviceEventGetStringDescriptor was not received after receiving the kUSB_DeviceEventBusReset response.

Upload the linkscript file in the attachment.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

dskim2
Contributor III

Thanks for your response.

I modified the script and moved the execution parts of *flexspi_nor_flash_ops.o(.text*) and *fsl_flexspi.o(.text*) to another SDRAM, but it did not solve the problem.

My requirement is to use QSPI Flash and USB HID communication function simultaneously.

Upload the the source file in the attachment.

0 Kudos

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @dskim2,

I believe the following blog post will prove very useful for your inquiry. Placing Code in Sections with managed GNU Linker Scripts | MCU on Eclipse

It goes into the details on how to adequately manage linker scripts with MCUXpresso. Let me know if it helps.

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos