cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMXRT1064 LVDS clock output usage

Jump to solution
Ursus
Contributor I
Hello I want to use the CCM_CLK1_P/ CCM_CLK1_N clock outputs as a clock source for an external FPGA on my own board design for the iMXRT1064. In the datasheet is written "See the i.MX RT1064 Reference Manual (IMXRT1064RM) for details on the respective clock trees" but i didn't find any information about the LVDS clock and how to use and program it. Please can somone give me further inforamtions, thanks Urs
0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ursus,

Please note that these pins are for internal use only and must remain unconnected. Please check following snippet from the Hardware Development Guide.

FelipeGarcia_0-1618252838505.png

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ursus,

Please note that these pins are for internal use only and must remain unconnected. Please check following snippet from the Hardware Development Guide.

FelipeGarcia_0-1618252838505.png

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

0 Kudos