您的意思是: 
已解决

i.MXRT1050 EVK - SDRAM support with Zephyr

跳至解决方案
1,473 次查看
treto
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm using the i.MXRT1050 EVK with Zephyr RTOS. I'm running into an issue with my data size as I need a relatively large frame buffer that won't fit inside the internal SRAM.

Is there support (or a plan) to support SDRAM with Zephyr RTOS?

Best regards,

Lukasz

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
1,221 次查看
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lukas,

As mentioned we do not yet support RT1050 SDRAM in Zephyr. The immediate goal is to enable the Hyperflash, and after that SDRAM will be scheduled but I’m not sure of the timeline yet.

Since Zephyr is an open source project like Linux, customers can contribute features if they need them sooner. There is also support available through the Zephyr community on the public mailing lists.

https://www.zephyrproject.org/developers/how-to-contribute/

Regards,
Carlos
NXP Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
1,222 次查看
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lukas,

As mentioned we do not yet support RT1050 SDRAM in Zephyr. The immediate goal is to enable the Hyperflash, and after that SDRAM will be scheduled but I’m not sure of the timeline yet.

Since Zephyr is an open source project like Linux, customers can contribute features if they need them sooner. There is also support available through the Zephyr community on the public mailing lists.

https://www.zephyrproject.org/developers/how-to-contribute/

Regards,
Carlos
NXP Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
1,221 次查看
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lukas,

to my knowledge there are no plans. But I will check and if I find something I will let you know.

Regards,

Carlos

0 项奖励