Why am I getting email responses to my forum questions from noreply@salesforce.com?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I getting email responses to my forum questions from noreply@salesforce.com?

Jump to solution
EdSutter
Senior Contributor II

For my last 2 posts to this forum I've received email responses [that appear to be legit] from noreply@salesforce.com.  All the links in the email point to something within nxp.com; but still it seems strange. There is no response in the forum, only an email response.  Is this something new for the forum or am I just getting scammed?

A reply from NXP tech support would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Ed

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @EdSutter ,

Do you create the community post? Do you get the engineer's reply in your technical question post?

You just need to check your original post in the community, the email your received is from our system automatically, as the community case will also link to salesforce, so just check the community post reply, ignore the saleforce email, thanks.

Wish it helps you!

If you still need my help, just kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @EdSutter ,

Do you create the community post? Do you get the engineer's reply in your technical question post?

You just need to check your original post in the community, the email your received is from our system automatically, as the community case will also link to salesforce, so just check the community post reply, ignore the saleforce email, thanks.

Wish it helps you!

If you still need my help, just kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 Kudos
EdSutter
Senior Contributor II

Kerry,

Thanks for replying.  Yes, I did create the post.  The response I got was strange.  The subject line was:

NXP support case: #00454971: "[Community] Are there any speed test/comparison fetching from different memories?" Project""

Then the email pointed to unrelated topics in the community.  All the pointers were legitimate as best I could tell (I didn't click on anything); but there was no corresponding response in the forum.

Anyway, I did receive a valid response (in the forum) from jay_heng (NXP employee), so the only issue I bring up here is that there seems to be some confusion with salesforce.com responses.

Thanks,

0 Kudos