cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using JLink with RT1010

henrique1
Contributor III

Hi,

I recently got hold of the dev board for the new i.MX RT1010 MCU (MIMXRT1010-EVK), but I've noticed that it hasn't yet been added to the list of SEGGER's supported devices.

Right now, I believe I'm having trouble with the compatibility of the flashloader (unsuccessfully tried using the rt1015's flashloader - NXP_iMXRT101x_QSPI.elf) and was investigating what are my options. Is there any already available version of the program for the rt1010, or a project from which the program can be adapted from?

Thank you for your time!

Henrique

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Henrique Nogueira

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Is there any already available version of the program for the rt1010, or a project from which the program can be adapted from?
-- Now, NXP has provided the SDK library for the MIMXRT1010 board, please download it via the below link.
https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/mcuxpresso-software-and-tools/mcuxpresso-so....
In further, I'd like to recommend you to download the most updated version of MCUPresso IDE to debug the MIMXRT1010 board,  otherwise, IDE won't enter the debug mode.
Hope it helps.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos