Use i.MX RT1050 to communicate with PC software

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use i.MX RT1050 to communicate with PC software

neilporven
Senior Contributor I

I would like to know if it's possible to use the i.MX RT1050 Evaluation Kit and build an interface with

a software in a Windows PC?

If this is possible, what drivers are available to get a design going?  For example USB driver most important!!!!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

If you are new to our RT evaluation board I highly recommend you to consult our Get Started with the MIMXRT1050-EVK | NXP Semiconductors

Hope it helps!

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

0 Kudos

neilporven
Senior Contributor I

Thank you Felipe,

The videos are very well done and in a step by step format.  They were very helpful

and they give you a good understanding of the general idea.   I am wondering if they

have an example video on how to use USB drivers?  Or is there documentation available

that lets you go through an example on USB, especially on HID.

Or if you are familiar with the USB drivers for the iMXRT eval boards, can I contact you or

someone you know in NXP?

Neil

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Neil,

Regarding USB I recommend you to download the corresponding SDK from this page. The SDK includes several USB examples that you can use including HID. Please make sure you select USB stack middleware before downloading.

You can download documentation as follows. There you will find USB related documents.

FelipeGarcia_0-1615938910307.png

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos