USB Audio Asynchronous Feedback on the INPUT side...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Audio Asynchronous Feedback on the INPUT side...

Jump to solution
EdSutter
Senior Contributor II

I've been working on a USB audio device (based on '1060), currently configured as a 6-mic/2-spkr device.  Things basically work; but now I need better than that...  The problem is occasional buffer under/overflows, which I believe should be resolved if the asynchronous feedback control was working.  I derived my project from the usb_device_composite_hid_audio_unified_lite project in the SDK.  As best I can tell, it only implements feedback for the OUT (speaker) direction (and I question whether that actually works).  I need it for both directions independently, so I need to dig into USB deeper. 

First, has this been done anywhere in the SDK?  I assume not, so is there any app notes that discuss USB audio in detail that I may have missed?  The only one I currently have is AN4665, and I'm not even sure if that applies to this processor and SDK.   I'm really struggling with the USB side of this, so any pointers to good documentation would be appreciated.

Tx

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ed,

Documents about our USB stack are available when you download SDK documentation.

FelipeGarcia_4-1616175937276.png

image.png

However, we do not have specific USB Audio document or application note. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Felipe

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ed,

Documents about our USB stack are available when you download SDK documentation.

FelipeGarcia_4-1616175937276.png

image.png

However, we do not have specific USB Audio document or application note. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos
EdSutter
Senior Contributor II

Bummer...

ok thanks, its audio-specific details I'm looking for now.

Thanks for replying,

Ed

0 Kudos