cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulation models for I.MX RT633 I3C interface

shaozhongliangs
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Customer is evaluating RT633 I3C in chassis managment system.  Customer needs the I3C  simulation model for testing the reaction of the I3C about how it works in detail.

I had provided the BSDL(Boundary Scan Description Language) and IBIS model files to customer. But customer told me that there wasn't I3C simulation model in these files.

Is there an official I3C master simulation model for customer's verifying design? 

RT600 Models in NXP website:

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-microcontrollers/i-mx-rt-crossover-...

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jacobvecht
Contributor II

The RT633 is as real as the Tooth Fairy! It simply does not exist, and references to it have now been removed from the NXP website and from the RT600 data sheet. 

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Is there an official I3C master simulation model for customer's verifying design?
-- No, I'm afraid that NXP doesn't have a similar kind of simulation model.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos