cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLN LOCAL IOT

Jump to solution
venugopal_v
Contributor III

HI , i was using sln_local_iot_local_commands_demo example project . where we get the debug info through USB. i need to enable lpuart 6   to send out some info to my main board, can someone help   on this.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
venugopal_v
Contributor III

hey, kerryzhou issue got resloved .

If you open the attached the schematic of RT106L, you can find the serial port header. j26 connect to uart 6 pins

To receive UART output, could you try the following again?

1. Import demo_apps > local_commands_demo with default setup, as it is. Just click “Finish” button. NO NEED TO CHECK the redirection I mentioned before.2
  2. Right click on the imported project to go into Properties. Delete ERPC_HOST and ERPC_USB symbols in MCU C Compiler > Preprocessor. Do the same in MCU C++ compiler > preprocessor.
  3. Open ./source/main.c and go to the line 724. Add BOARD_InitDebugConsole(); as shown as below.
  4. Open ./source/FreeRTOSConfig.h and go to the line 128. Change the mapping configPRINT(x) to DbgConsol_Printf x, as shown as below.

5.Now build the project again and run the local voice demo. Make sure the serial speed is 115200.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi venugopal_v,

If you want to use the lpuart 6 interface, you need to check these points:

1. Which lpuart6 pins you want to use, whether that pin is fan out in your board, you can check the schematic.

image.png

You can check the related pin is available in your board or not. You must need to check the hardware board can support the related pin in the schematic.

2. In the code, you need to configure the select pin as the LPUART6 pins.

More details, I think you can refer to the RT1060 SDK LPUART driver code, or the helloworld, in the pinmux.c you will find the UART pin configuration code, and the related LPUART configures code.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.

Kerry

0 Kudos
venugopal_v
Contributor III

hey, kerryzhou issue got resloved .

If you open the attached the schematic of RT106L, you can find the serial port header. j26 connect to uart 6 pins

To receive UART output, could you try the following again?

1. Import demo_apps > local_commands_demo with default setup, as it is. Just click “Finish” button. NO NEED TO CHECK the redirection I mentioned before.2
  2. Right click on the imported project to go into Properties. Delete ERPC_HOST and ERPC_USB symbols in MCU C Compiler > Preprocessor. Do the same in MCU C++ compiler > preprocessor.
  3. Open ./source/main.c and go to the line 724. Add BOARD_InitDebugConsole(); as shown as below.
  4. Open ./source/FreeRTOSConfig.h and go to the line 128. Change the mapping configPRINT(x) to DbgConsol_Printf x, as shown as below.

5.Now build the project again and run the local voice demo. Make sure the serial speed is 115200.

0 Kudos